Available for residents nationwide, CNB Bank Direct is offering a Premium Money Market Account with 3.35% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about CNB Bank Direct.
About CNB Bank Direct Money Market Review
CNB Bank Direct was created in 2008 as a division of Citizens National Bank, based in Bluffton, OH.
They offer a competitive interest rate that, along with its money market account offering, targets consumers looking to maintain liquidity.
I’ll review CNB Bank Direct Premium Money Market below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
CNB Bank Direct Money Market Rate
To earn CNB Bank Direct’s competitive rate, simply meet all the requirements. Once you qualify, you will start earning the high interest rate.
- Account Type: Premium Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 3.35% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: $2 Million
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
CNB Bank Direct ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn CNB Bank Direct Rates
- Open a CNB Bank Direct Premium Money Market Account
- $25,000 minimum balance required to earn interest
- Minimum balance to open an account: $25,000
- $1.00 minimum balance to keep the account open
- Maintain a minimum balance of $25,000 to earn the 3.35% APY rate
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Online and Mobile Banking
- FDIC Insured
- No monthly service fees
- Access to your account 24/7
Check out this offer from CNB Bank Direct and open a Premium Money Market Account to earn a high APY rate today! All it takes is to maintain a $25,000 minimum balance to earn the APY rate!
Want to earn big bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Check back often to see the latest info on CNB Bank Direct Premium Money Market Account.
Leave a Reply