Find out more about Cross County Bank Kasasa Cash Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Cross County Bank is offering 2.01% APY on balances up to $15,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking account.
Table of Contents
About Cross County Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Cross County Bank is headquartered in Wynne, Arkansas and was established in 1891. Since then they have grown to 9 locations and they boast an A+ health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Cross County Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Cross County Bank Checking Rate
Residents of Arkansas can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $15,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.01% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Where it’s available: AR
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.01% APY Rate
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|If Qualifications Not Met||0.05% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $30 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Mobile banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- FDIC Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
Axos Bank Rewards Checking: Use Promo Code “Summer” for a $100 Bonus, valid through 9/30.
Terms: To receive a $100 Bonus: An Axos Bank Rewards Checking application that includes the promotional code “SUMMER" must be submitted between 7/5/2022 at 12:00am PST and 11:59pm PST on 9/30/2022 to qualify. You must open your new Rewards Checking account and have qualifying direct deposit(s) that total at least $1,500.00 within a single calendar month during the first three (3) calendar months your account is open, including the month in which your account was opened. Direct deposit funds must be new to bank from a third-party source (not originated from another Axos Bank brand account) to receive bonus credit. All eligible awards will be delivered to your Rewards Checking account within 30 days following the 90-day waiting period. Account must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $50 may apply.
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
Lastly, make sure you check out Cross County Bank to learn more about the 2.01% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. However, remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Therefore, take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Cross County Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.