If you are interested in learning more about Devon Bank promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
They are offering a staggering 1.25% APY with a maximum balance of $50,000 on their Kasasa Cash with Saver Account.
Editor’s Note: Devon Bank is also offering 3.50% APY on balances up to $10,000. Be sure to check out our Devon Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Review.
Table of Contents
About Devon Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards
Devon Bank originally opened as the Devon North Town State Bank on September 15, 1945, just after the end of World War II. Our founders were local merchants who believed that the community known then as North Town, on Chicago’s North Side, would benefit from a community bank. Devon Bank’s mission has always been to be the bank that the neighborhood demands—to tailor its service offerings to the particular needs of the community.
Continue on to learn more about the Devon Bank Kasasa Cash with Saver Account below.
Devon Bank Kasasa Cash with Saver Rate
Residents nationwide can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $50,000. Furthermore, with a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.25% APY up to $50,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash with Saver Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 1.25% APY Rate
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases with a minimum purchase amount of $3.00 that post and settle
- Have 1 ACH credit or direct deposit that post and settle
- Be enrolled in online banking and agree to receive e-Statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $50,000||1.25%|
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Debit card
- FDIC insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Check out Devon Bank to learn more about the 1.25% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash with Saver Account. Note that if your balance is over $50,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Devon Bank Kasasa Cash with Saver Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|