Learn about Elements Financial High Interest Checking account here.
Available nationwide, Elements Financial is offering a staggering 4.00% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their High Interest Checking Account.
About Elements Financial High Interests Checking
Elements Financial is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and it was founded in 1976. Since then they have grown to 6 locations, offer savings rates that are 4X the national average, and they boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Elements Financial High Interest Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Elements Financial High Interest Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $20,000. Furthermore with no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Interest Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 4.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Elements Financial Rewards Checking Account to earn 4.00% APY for up to $20,000.
- 15 qualifying transactions per statement cycle
- No monthly maintenance fees, if enroll in eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000||4.00%|
- Eligible to earn our premium dividend with only 15 qualifying transactions per statement cycle
- Unlimited transactions
- Free first 40 checks
- No monthly service fee when enrolled in electronic statements
- Elements Visa® Debit cards with security-enabled chip at any merchant that accepts Visa
- Feel secure with multiple overdraft protection options
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Make sure you check out Elements Financial to learn more about the 4.00% APY promotion. Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Furthermore for more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Elements Financial High Interest Checking Account.
Account cannot be funded with a credit card and is a soft pull inquiry.
Ashley Stevens says
Got the bonus! Nowhere near the supposedly targeted area. Took about 5 business days after ach push from Capital One 360. Best of luck!
M. Chan says
Rewards checking did not have a hard pull on my credit when I had this account which is why I applied.