Available nationwide, Enzo offers a high 4.27% APY rate on all balances. The financial app offers 10% cashback on Uber and 5% cashback DoorDash. With Enzo, you get a checking account and a Visa debit card. It’s a soft pull to open, and no Chexsystems pulled.
Update 3/22/23: Enzo has announced that it will also terminate its deposit accounts later next month.
Dear Enzo Customer,
We appreciate the trust and support you have given Enzo and the opportunity to be a part of your financial strategy over the past few years. However, Enzo will be terminating its Deposit Account Program on 4/22/23.
We’ve finalized our partnership with another fintech, Zurp, who has agreed to offer legacy Enzo customers nearly all the same features you’ve enjoyed with Enzo. Zurp has even offered a promotional 5% APY for former Enzo customers for the first three months, then dropping to what is our current rate, 4.27% APY. Zurp is backed by folks like Scott Belsky, Gary Vaynerchuk, Baron Davis, and many others. Don’t forget to re-link your direct deposit when you switch over!
In order to capture this offer, please download Zurp on the App Store or learn more here: www.zurp.com/enzo. Once you’ve successfully created your account, don’t forget to re-link your direct deposit!
If you are not switching to Zurp, we request that you promptly transfer out any remaining funds in your accounts and adjust any recurring payments you have scheduled into or out of your accounts to alternative bank accounts.
Update 03/2023: Enzo sent out an email today to uses that their cashback rewards program is ending, effective immediately. Rewards earned through March 10, 2023 will be paid out.
“We have some sad news to share. Unfortunately, we’re terminating our cashback rewards. Cashback rewards for the month of February will be paid out in the coming days. Rewards accrued through March 10th will be paid out at a later date. All other cashback rewards earned after March 10th that have not been paid out will be forfeited as a result of the termination of the program. Please see the terms and conditions for our rewards program for further details: https://www.joinenzo.com/terms-of-service. Please scroll down to view the rewards terms.
Please note that this rewards program is the sole responsibility of Enzo and not of our banking partner. If you have questions or concerns related to the termination of this program, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand these rewards were important to you and we have a potential partnership in the works that would offer Enzo users most of the same perks you’ve enjoyed. More details will be coming soon.”
About Enzo Checking
Build your financial empire. Enzo helps you go from where you are to where you want to be. Leverage your money to ensure you are positioned to live the life you want and hit your financial and life goals.
The Enzo Checking Account provided by Blue Ridge Bank N.A. is FDIC insured up to $250,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Enzo Checking Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Checking
- Interest Rate: 4.27% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, online
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Editor’s Note: Use my referral code 4UZT9QJO6 to sign up for Enzo. You can enter it in the upper right hand corner of the ‘Welcome to Enzo’ screen on which you receive your account number after you’ve finished creating an account. Thanks!
- 2.0% cash back on rent (not available for new customers, existing customers will earn cashback on rent until June 2023)
- 10% cashback on Uber
- 5% cashback on DoorDash
- 1% cash back on PayPal purchases (However, Most PayPal transactions no longer count as purchases lately)
- 1% cashback on everything else
- Enzo’s high-yield checking account earns 4.27% APY
- Early customers also get equity in the company
Total cashback is limited to $20 per calendar month and $150 per calendar year. Once you reach your monthly or annual limits, you will earn $0.25% cashback. You will need a minimum balance of $2,000 or $1,500 in direct deposits per month to get the high rewards rate.
When you refer someone to Enzo, you get 1 share for every 3 referrals. The maximum number of shares you can earn through referrals is 250.
How to Earn Enzo Bank Rate
- Open new account at Enzo.
- Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning up to 4.27% APY Rate
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Massive Cashback. Reclaim money from your main expenses like rent or mortgage payments, Uber, and DoorDash.
- Longterm Investing. An investing product actually designed to help you focus on the long-term, not over-trade.
- High-Yield Checking. Interest that actually grows your money.
- Wealth Management. Create and follow a roadmap to real wealth.
- Concierge Service. Unparalleled customer assistance and satisfaction.
- FDIC Insured. Rest easy knowing your funds are safe and insured.
Make sure you check out Enzo to learn more about the high rate APY on their Checking Account.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking! In addition to the rate from Enzo, check out our list of Best Savings/Money Market rates and Best CD Account rates.
do they pull chex?