Available for residents nationwide, Enzo Checking account are offering an attractive 2.87% APY rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Enzo.
Table of Contents
About Enzo Checking Review
Build your financial empire. Enzo helps you go from where you are to where you want to be. Leverage your money to ensure you are positioned to live the life you want and hit your financial and life goals.
The Enzo Checking Account provided by Blue Ridge Bank N.A. is FDIC insured up to $250,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Enzo Checking Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Checking
- Interest Rate: 2.87% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, online
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
How to Earn Enzo Bank Rate
- Open new account at Enzo.
- Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning up to 2.87% APY Rate
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Massive Cashback. Reclaim money from your main expenses like rent or mortgage payments, Uber, and DoorDash.
- Longterm Investing. An investing product actually designed to help you focus on the long-term, not over-trade.
- High-Yield Checking. Interest that actually grows your money.
- Wealth Management. Create and follow a roadmap to real wealth.
- Concierge Service. Unparalleled customer assistance and satisfaction.
- FDIC Insured. Rest easy knowing your funds are safe and insured.
Make sure you check out Enzo to learn more about the high rate APY on their Checking Account.