Learn about the Flora Bank & Trust First Reward Checking account here.
Available to residents of Illinois, Flora Bank & Trust is offering a staggering 1.01% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their First Reward Checking Account.
About Flora Bank & Trust
Flora Bank & Trust is headquartered in Flora and is the 291st largest bank in the state of Illinois. It is also the 4,013th largest bank in the nation. Established in 1978, it had grown to 16 employees at 4 locations.
Continue on to learn more about the Flora Bank & Trust First Reward Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank, or CIT Bank.
Flora Bank & Trust First Reward Checking Rate
Residents of Illinois can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.01% APY Up to $20K
- Eligible Accounts: First Reward Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IL
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.01% APY Rate
- To earn Reward Rates, perform the following per qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear per qualification cycle
- Have at least 1 (one) Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit post and clear per qualification cycle
- Access Online Banking at least once per qualification cycle
- Receive an electronic statement
- Free ATM / Debit card
- NO minimum balance
- NO service charges
- Monthly imaged statements
- Free Online Banking Overdraft Privilege
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use the promo code RC100 when you apply for a Rewards Checking account by 06/30/23. Then have qualifying direct deposit(s) to earn up a $100 welcome bonus!
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Flora Bank & Trust is offering a great reward checking account program. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
* Check back often to see the latest info on Flora Bank & Trust First Reward Checking Account.
Leave a Reply