Available nationwide, Home Loan Investment Bank is offering a 0.50% APY Rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Home Loan Investment Bank.
Table of Contents
About Home Loan Investment Bank Savings
Home Loan Investment Bank is headquartered in Warwick, Rhode Island and was founded in 1979. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and offer savings rates that are 4X the national average.
The account provided customers with competitive home equity loans, knowledgeable advice, financial guidance, and so much more.
I’ll review Home Loan Investment Bank below.
Home Loan Investment Bank Savings 0.50% Rate
- Account Type: Premier Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $50,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: MA, RI
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Home Loan Investment Bank Rates:
- Open a Premier Savings Account with an opening deposit of $50,000 or more.
- Meet the following requirements to start earning your 0.50% APY rate:
- Maintain a balance of $50,000 or more to earn the rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$50,000 +||0.50% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Member of the FDIC
- Monthly requirement is simple and easy to meet
- There is no maximum balance
- Online Banking/Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Free Debit Card
- Wire Transfers
- Direct Deposits
Check out this offer from Home Loan Investment Bank. When you open a Premier Savings Account you can earn a 0.50% APY! This rate is great for balances $50,000 and above. Be sure to take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Home Loan Investment Bank Savings.