Here you can learn about Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
For residents of Minnesota, Home State Bank is offering up to 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000.
About Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
At Home State Bank, they are focused on you. They understand that your financial needs are unique, and they have the experience, the personnel, and the products to guide you towards reaching your financial dreams and goals!
Continue on to learn more about the Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000 at Home State Bank.
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: MN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly service fees
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Home State Bank and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account with the minimum opening deposit.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (NOT including ATM transactions or Online Transfers)
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive eStatements rather than paper statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000.00||2.00%|
- Online banking with bill pay
- Online statements
- Mobile banking
- VISA® debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Home State Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their bank. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Home State Bank’s Free Rewards Checking Account.
Leave a Reply