Here you can learn about Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
For residents of Minnesota, Home State Bank is offering up to 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000.
Table of Contents
About Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
At Home State Bank, they are focused on you. They understand that your financial needs are unique, and they have the experience, the personnel, and the products to guide you towards reaching your financial dreams and goals!
Continue on to learn more about the Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Home State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 2.00% APY on balances up to $20,000 at Home State Bank.
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: MN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly service fees
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Home State Bank and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account with the minimum opening deposit.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH Credit or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases (NOT including ATM transactions or Online Transfers)
- Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive eStatements rather than paper statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000.00||2.00%|
- Online banking with bill pay
- Online statements
- Mobile banking
- VISA® debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use Promo Code “Lucky” for a $100 bonus!
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Home State Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their bank. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Home State Bank’s Free Rewards Checking Account.