Available for residents nationwide, Langley Federal Credit Union is offering up to 2.30% APY when you open a Platinum Money Market account. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about Langley Federal Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Langley Federal Credit Union Platinum Money Market
Langley Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Newport News and is the 5th largest credit union in the state of Virginia. It is also the 82nd largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1936 and as of September of 2021, it had grown to 596 employees and 306,376 members at 21 locations. Langley Federal Credit Union’s money market rates are 70% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating.
I’ll review Langley Federal Credit Union Platinum Money Market account below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Langley Federal Credit Union Money Market Rate
- Account Type: Platinum Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: Up to 2.30% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $25K
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Langley Federal Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Langley Federal Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Langley Federal Credit Union Rate
- Open a Platinum Money Market account from Langley Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain the account balance up to $1,000,000, enroll in online banking, and agree to electronic-only statements.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Tiered savings rates
- High dividends on balances of $25,000 or more
- One free withdrawal each month
Check out this offer from Langley Federal Credit Union for a great rate. There are no monthly service fees, leaving you less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Come back often to see the latest info on Langley Federal Credit Union Online Savings Account.