Learn about Malvern Bank Senior Checking account here.
FAB&T is offering a staggering 0.67% APY with a minimum balance of $5,000 on their Senior Checking Account.
About Malvern Bank Senior Checking
Malvern Bank is headquartered in Paoli, Pennsylvania and they were founded in 1887. Since then they have grown to 9 locations and offer money market rates that are 52% higher than the national average.
Continue on to learn more about the Malvern Bank Senior Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank or CIT Bank.
Malvern Bank Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn this fantastic rate on balances over $5,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 0.67% APY greater than $5,000
- Eligible Accounts: Senior Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide Online
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 0.67% APY Rate
- Open a Senior Checking account from Malvern Bank
- Maintain balance over $5,000 to earn the rate
- Must be at least 50 years of age
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- 1 Box of FREE Checks per year
- Unlimited check writing – no per check charge
- 5 ATM fees waived per month, worldwide.
- STAR® ATM or Visa® Debit Cards available
- Personalized Visa® Debit Cards available
- Malvern CardValet® available
- eStar® @ Home Internet Banking with bill pay and Star Select® Telephone Banking available
- Mobile Banking available
- Purchase Rewards available
- FDIC insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Make sure you check out Malvern Bank to learn more about the 0.67% APY promotion. Remember that if your balance is over $30,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Malvern Bank Senior Checking Account.
Leave a Reply