Find out more about Old Missouri Bank Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in some states, Old Missouri Bank Bank is offering 2.01% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
About Old Missouri Bank Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Founded in 1999 with a group of local Southwest Missouri investors, Old Missouri Bank is a strong community bank headquartered in Springfield, Missouri. They are committed to helping families, businesses and communities succeed while growing and investing in their vibrant region.
Continue on to learn more about the Old Missouri Bank Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Old Missouri Bank Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of many states can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.01% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: AR, CO, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MN, MO, NE, OH, OK, TN, and TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn Up to 2.01% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.01% APY rate:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||2.01% APY|
|$25,000+||2.01% to 0.10% APY|
|If qualifications aren’t met||0.01% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Digital banking services, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Visa® debit card
If you live in one of the qualifying states, I recommend checking out this account to earn a generous APY. In addition, you will gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Old Missouri Bank Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Leave a Reply