Available for California residents, Poppy Bank is offering their Poppy Savings account with a Poppy Checking account at their Menlo Park and Milpitas Branches.
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available at their Menlo Park and Milpitas Branches, according to one of their Customer Service Representatives. This promotion is not featured on their website.
Table of Contents
Poppy Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Poppy Savings & Poppy Checking
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator) *Menlo Park and Milpitas Branches Only*
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $10 monthly service fee, can be waived with either a monthly $500 direct deposit or 10 monthly debit card transactions.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Poppy Bank Rates:
- Open a Poppy Savings account from Poppy Bank with an opening deposit of $10,000.
- You must also open a Poppy Checking account as well
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $10,000.00, enroll in online banking, and agree to electronic-only statements.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Online Banking
- Financial Tools
- Help for Homeowners
- Insured by the FDIC
Check out this offer from Poppy Bank. The opening deposit automatically waives the monthly fee, leaving you less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!