Here you can learn about R Bank R Best Checking Account.
For residents of Texas, R Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Table of Contents
About R Bank R Best Checking
R Bank was created by a group of experienced businessmen and bankers who want to provide the kind of personal banking relationships and service that they have found in the community banks they have been associated with or have done business with in the past. The majority of this group either resides in the area or has business ties to Round Rock and the surrounding communities.
Continue on to learn more about the R Bank R Best Checking Account below.
R Bank R Best Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000 at R Bank.
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: R Best Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly service fees
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to R Bank and open an R Best Checking account with the minimum opening deposit.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- At least 6 R Bank Cash & Check Card purchases.
- Have at least one recurring direct deposit or ACH credit (minimum $250).
- Receive eStatements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||3.00%|
- Online banking with bill pay
- Online statements
- Mobile banking
- Debit card
- FDIC Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Never pay monthly maintenance fees again
• No Need to Keep a Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
• No Overdraft or Non-Sufficient Fund Fees
• Make Unlimited Withdrawals From Any Domestic ATM for Free
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
R Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their bank. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on R Bank’s Free Rewards Checking Account.