SharePoint Credit Union is offering residents of Minnesota 3.00% APY when they open an eSavings Account and meet all the requirements.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about SharePoint Credit Union.
Table of Contents
Sharepoint Credit Union is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota and was established in 1933. Since then they have grown to 6 locations, offer savings rates that are 6X the national average, and it boasts an A+ health rating.
SharePoint Credit Union is a local, trusted, not-for-profit member-owned financial cooperative that has been serving members and the community for over 85 years.
This account makes it easier with safe, secure, high-yield savings products such as savings accounts and certificates of deposit on its depository banking side, and mortgage loans on its lending side.
I’ll review SharePoint Credit Union eSavings below.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school, or conduct business in the Minnesota counties of Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, or Washington. Membership is also open to employees of more than 80 area companies and organizations.
See current membership details
- Account Type: eSavings Account
- APY Rates: 3.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: MN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $3.95, service fee is waived when you set-up a recurring $50 direct deposit to the account
- Early Termination Fee: None
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||$50 minimum direct deposit per month. A $2 fee will be charged for each paper statement mailed to the member; this fee can be avoided by signing up for eStatements|
|Pull||?||?||?||$50 minimum direct deposit per month. A $2 fee will be charged for each paper statement mailed to the member; this fee can be avoided by signing up for eStatements|
How To Earn 3.00% APY Rate
- Join SharePoint Credit Union and open an eSavings account
- Sign up for Online Banking and set-up a recurring direct deposit of at least $50 to your eSavings Account.
- Keep balance $10,000 or below
- If you maintain these account requirements, you will earn 3.00% APY for 2 years.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||3.00%|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Save for a wedding, vacation, home, car, or emergencies
- Free ATM card with nationwide ATM network
- No penalties for withdrawals
- NCUA insured to at least $250,000
- Additional $250,000 through Excess Share Insurance (ESI)
Check out this offer from SharePoint Credit Union, they are currently offering an eSavings Accounts with a competitive rate. All you need to do is keep a balance of $10,000 or less and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account for 2 years. Take advantage of this fantastic promotion and sign up soon!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on SharePoint Credit Union eSavings.