Table of Contents
About Sullivan Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking
With strong core values of commitment, integrity, approachability and innovation the bank has strived to continue to strengthen relationships, improve services and explore opportunities in the communities they serve. The Bank is a locally owned financial institution chartered by the State of Missouri. It is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Currently the Bank is served by a twelve member Board of Directors.
Continue on to learn more about the Sullivan Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Industrial Free Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry-leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Just complete the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash® account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 POS (Point of Sale) debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking, receipt of electronic statement to a valid email address is a condition of these accounts
- $100 minimum deposit to open
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000+||3.00% to 0.55% APY|
|Does Not Qualify||0.05% APY|
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $25 monthly) if qualifications are met
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Unlimited Check Writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- FREE ATM Transactions at Sullivan Bank ATMs
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Sullivan Bank is offering a great reward checking account program. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. Be sure to find out if this bonus triggers a soft or hard pull!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
* Check back often to see the latest info on Sullivan Bank Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account.