Sign up today for Affirm Savings account to earn 4.35% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Affirm.
About Affirm Savings
Affirm is a financial technology company that has partnered with Cross River Bank. The savings accounts are held by Cross River Bank, member FDIC, and the savings account deposits are FDIC insured up to the applicable limits.
This account makes it easier with safe, secure, high-yield savings products such as an FDIC-insured Savings Account for worry-free returns.
I’ll review Affirm Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01 +||4.35% APY|
Affirm Savings Rate
Interest will be compounded on a daily basis and will be credited to your Account monthly.
- Account Type: Affirm Savings
- Interest Rate: 4.35% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, mobile app
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Affirm ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Deposits must be done by ACH or by Wire Transfer. Checks for deposit and cash deposits at ATMs are not accepted.
How to Earn Affirm Rates
- Open a Savings account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email, and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account within 14 days- Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 4.35% APY as long as the account balance is above $0.01.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn 19x the National Average
- FDIC Insurance Up to Maximum Allowed by Law
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Interest Compounded Daily
- Secure Electronic Statements
- Move Money Faster with Electronic Transfers
- Bankrate Safe & Sound 5-Star Rating
- Access Your Account Anytime with our Mobile App
Check out this offer from Affirm to open a Savings account you can earn the high rate! This rate is great for earning high interest with balances as low as $0.01. Take advantage of this promotional rate now before it changes without notice.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Affirm Online Savings.