Available nationwide, Community Bank of Pleasant Hill is offering a 2.14% APY when you open a Premier Money Management Account.
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $25. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.14% rate which has no maximum balance. Another reason to be excited about this account is because it available to everyone nationwide!
You’ll also have access to features such as online banking, and more. It’s that easy. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today! Additionally, see our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: The branch is located in Missouri, however anyone is able to sign up online making this nationwide!
Earn Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premier Money Management Account
- Interest Rate: 2.14% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10 if balance falls below $10,000
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Rates
- Open a Premier Money Management Account from Community Bank of Pleasant Hill with an opening deposit of $25.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- There is no minimum and no maximum amount!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No Monthly Account Fee if the balance is over $10,000
- Free electronic statements
- Interest accrues on the first business day of your deposit
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Premier Money Management Account: The $10 monthly service fee can be waived if you maintain an account balance of $1,000 or more.
Check out this offer from Community Bank of Pleasant Hill. When you open a Premier Money Management Account you can earn a 2.14% APY! This rate is great because there’s no minimum and no maximum amount. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings.
It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!