Available nationwide, Merrill Preferred Deposit account is offering 3.98% APY on your funds with a minimum opening deposit of $100,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
*see current rates here.
Merrill Preferred Deposit Rate
- Account Type: Preferred Deposit
- Interest Rate: 3.98% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None listed
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100,000
- Monthly Fees: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Merrill Preferred Deposit ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Merrill Preferred Deposit Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $100,000.
- Earn 3.98% APY.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Competitive yield. Your money will be placed into a deposit account with Bank of America N.A., to help you optimize the cash you may need for your goals.
- Security. As a bank deposit product, Preferred Deposit balances are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), up to applicable limits.
- Convenience. You will have ready access to funds — through your Merrill advisor or MyMerrill — so you can use the money to pay for personal expenses or take advantage of other opportunities.
If you’re a Merrill client looking to open an interest bearing account, here’s an account to consider if you have $100K+ you’re looking to deposit.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!