Find the latest Valley Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here. You can now earn some of the best CD Rates from Valley Bank.
Best CD Rates: 5.10% APY 36-Month Variable CD, 5.00% APY 12-Month CD ($500 minimum deposit)
Availability: Nationwide (internet bank)
Editor’s Note: Need the liquidity? See our review on Valley Bank’s High Yield Savings Account.
About Valley Bank
Since 1927, Valley has been one of the most trusted banks in the industry with a history of solid financial performance. They’re committed to empowering their customers, employees and the communities they serve. Their goal is to help you achieve financial success by communicating with transparency and respect. They focus on relationships rather than transactions and take the time to understand your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Valley Bank CD Rates
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Valley Bank CD account to maximize your earnings.
If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: $500,000
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|36-Month Variable CD||5.10%||$500|
Valley Bank CD Features
- FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor
- Only $500 minimum deposit
- Fund your account with up to $500,000
Important CD Information
- All of our accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor
- You must be 18 or older and a resident of the US to open one of our CDs
- You’ll need your Social Security Number and Government Issued ID to apply
- For our fixed rate CDs, interest compounds monthly and is credited to your account monthly
- For our variable rate CD, interest compounds daily and is credited to your account quarterly
- Savings in your CD are put away for a fixed term — early withdrawal will likely incur a penalty – see disclosures **
- These CDs are only available to open online and to consumers
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs.
For example accounts like Certificate of Deposits, Savings Accounts, and Loan services. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Valley Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
- Best No Penalty CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Valley Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.