Available to residents nationwide, TIAA Bank is offering a rate of 3.70% APY when you open a Basic Savings Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about TIAA Bank.
About TIAA Bank Basic Savings
I’ll review TIAA Bank Basic Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
TIAA Bank Basic Savings Rate
To earn TIAA Bank competitive rate, simply open an account online with no minimum deposit
- Account Type: Basic Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.70% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $25
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
TIAA Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Additional deposits can be made through ACH transfers from another bank, wire transfer, mobile deposit, or by mailing a check.
How to Earn TIAA Bank Rate
- Open a Basic Savings account from TIAA Bank
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn APY based on your account balance.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Get better connected to your money: Use the TIAA mobile app to bank smartly, on your time and from nearly anywhere on the globe.
- Bank securely and with confidence: Your information is protected with strong encryption methods and even have your back with Web Safety Guarantee.
Available to residents nationwide, TIAA Bank is offering a competitive rate when you open a Basic Savings Account. Rates are subject to change at any time but if you open an account today, you can start earning interest on your account.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you have any information on this account feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see our complete list of Best Bank Rates.
Check back often to see the latest info on TIAA Bank Basic Savings Account.
Leave a Reply