Available nationwide, earn a rate of 2.21% APY when you open an UFB Direct Rewards Savings account. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
UFB Direct offers no monthly fees, daily compounding interest, FDIC insurance and more! This new savings account offers a high APY rate that is more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today!
|Balance Tiers||% APY|
|$0 – $19,999.99||2.21%|
|$20,000.00 or greater||2.21%|
Table of Contents
UFB Direct Rewards Savings Rate
- Account Type: Rewards Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.21% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, Online
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
UFB Direct Rewards Savings ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
During the first six months following account opening, ACH transfers initiated through UFB Direct are limited to $10k per day and $25k per rolling month.
How To Earn UFB Direct Rewards Savings Rate
- Open a Savings account from UFB Direct with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn the rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn up to 2.21% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as the UFB Direct Rewards Savings Account offers an outstanding rate! All you need is a minimum of $10,000 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out UFB Direct’s Saving Account and sign up with them today.
Alternatively, you may be interested in learning more about the UFB Direct Rewards Money Market account!