Available nationwide, UFB Direct is now offering customers the chance to earn a rate of 1.00% APY on a UFB Savings account. They offer mobile deposits, finance tools, and a free ATM card to meet all your banking needs. If you want to sign up for this online account, keep in mind that the 1.00% APY promotional rate is only available for balances of $20,000 or more. If your balance is below $20K, it will only have 0.20% APY. This rate could change at any time, so sign up soon to take advantage of it. UFB Direct is an internet bank that allows anyone to open an account. See how much their savings account can earn for you and sign up today!
Table of Contents
UFB Direct Savings Account:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $20,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Amounts under $20,000 earn 0.20% APY
- Early Termination Fee: If you close your account mid-cycle, your accrued interest will be forfeited. If your account is at zero at the end of your statement cycle, your accrued interest will be forfeited for that cycle and your account will be closed.
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn UBF Direct Bank Rate:
- Open a Savings account from UBF Direct.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.20% APY for balances below $20,000.
- Earn 1.00% APY for balances over $20,000.
Why You Should Sign Up:
- Monthly Statements are received electronically
- Free VISA CheckCard
- No monthly maintenance fees or minimum balances
- Free online and mobile banking with email and text message alerts
- Customer Service and tools to help you budget
- FDIC insures your funds up to the maximum amount
If you need a convenient online savings account with a high interest rate, UFB Direct is the perfect choice for you. This internet bank keeps things simple by allowing you to sign up for an account from your home. Just make sure you have your U.S. Social Security number, a valid Driver’s license or State ID, a previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years), and a credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s). Once you sign up, be sure to maintain a balance of $20K or more. Sign up for the UFB Direct Savings account today so you can earn at a rate of 1.00% APY. We have many more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of up to 180,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Earn 130,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend a total of $10,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months.
You'll earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)