While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is currently offering its new members up to 25,000 Starpoints – get 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase and an additional 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first 6 months.
The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card provides a waived annual fee the first year- a savings of $65! An ideal card for small business owners with good credit that do not revolve a balance and stay at Starwood Hotels frequently, this card provides you with the resources that help you run your business: unlimited no annual fee for additional cards, in addition to accumulating points to be redeemed for free hotel stays and flights. This card gives you points whenever you put a charge on your card: you earn up to 2 points per $1 spent on Starwood purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on anything else. You can accumulate your points to later redeem for free hotel stays, free flights or even transfer to your airline frequent flyer program on a 1:1 basis. Additionally, members enjoy ongoing savings with FedEx, Hertz, and more just by using your business card. The savings will automatically appear on your statement, and the savings are in addition to other discounts your business may already receive.
- Starpoints® bonus: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points
- Earn 10,000 Starpoints® after your first purchase on the Card and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership
- Starpoints® redeemable towards Award Nights at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the SPG® program
- Earn 1 Starpoint® for each dollar of eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and limitations apply
For those who like staying at the Starwood chain of hotels and resorts and have a business that is more than two years old with a positive cash flow and strong credit history, Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is the credit card to get.
Visit our complete credit card bonuses list!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.