|Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard offers 40,000 bonus miles($400 off your next trip) after you $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening. The Arrival World is a new premium travel rewards card with 2.2% cash back towards travel. This 40,000 bonus miles is redeemable towards $400 in cash credit towards any travel purchase, plus 4,000 miles rebated back. No annual fee the first year, $89 afterwards. Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival World Review|
A straightforward cash back rewards card, Chase Freedom® MasterCard is offering a $100 cash back incentive to all new members when $500 is spent within the first three months of account activation. This card aims to make accumulating rewards and redeeming them as simple as possible. Great features include a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers and purchases; 5% cash back in different bonus categories every yearly quarter on things like gas, groceries, travel and home improvement-related purchases; as well as up to 10% cash back when you shop online with specific participating merchants. You can even earn an unlimited 1% cash back on every eligible purchase you charge to your card- you earn 1% rebate (i.e. 1 point) for every dollar that you spend on the card. So for example, a reward points total of 2,000 points is redeemable for a $20 check. So in most cases, a point is roughly equal to a penny earned for every dollar spent!
- Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent between Apr 1 and Jun 30, 2013 at restaurants, movie theaters, and Lowe’s®
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
If you rely more on credit cards than cash to pay for everything from gas to groceries to dining out, you can quickly earn a sizable cash back bonus with this card. So if you’re looking for a credit card that costs nothing to have but that gives chock-full of bonuses, the Chase Freedom® MasterCard is definitely the one to get.
We have our full list of credit card bonuses too!