You can earn a $150 bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with the Chase Freedom® along with earning 5% rewards on up to $1,500 spent between October 1st and December 31st at Amazon.com, Zappos.com, Audible.com, and Diapers.com.
2015 Chase Freedom Card Review
The Chase Freedom® offers a $150 cash back bonus for new cardholders that spend $500 during the first three months of membership. Plus, earn an additional $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period. New members will also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. This great cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn easy cash back bonuses in return for your spending. Between 9/1/15 to 12/31/15, Cardholders can get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Amazon.com, Zappos.com, Audible.com, and Diapers.com. For all other purchases, you’ll earn unlimited 1% cash back. Best of all, the card comes with no annual membership fee.
Chase Freedom Card Features:
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like Gas Stations, Restaurants, and Select Grocery Stores
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases – it’s automatic
- Cash Back rewards never expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
Cash Back Bonuses
The Chase Freedom is a great card that has a lot of good features. One of the best features of the Chase Freedom Card is the $150 cash back bonus. Once a cardmember spends $500 or more in their first three months as a cardholder, they will receive a $150 bonus. There is also 5% cash back bonus program that allows a cardholder to earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in each bonus category during each three month quarter. It’s absolutely free to activate your bonus each quarter!
Cardholders can also enjoy earning 1% cash back on everything else that they buy. One of the best things about this particular program is that cardholders do not have to worry about limit on what they can earn! There are no limit on how much cash back a cardholder can earn with this bonus program.
2015 Chase Freedom 5% Categories:
(5% cash back, up to $1,500 each quarter) Registration is now available.
- Jan 1 to March 31 – Grocery stores (not including Walmart® and Target® purchases), movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores.
- April 1 to June 30 – Restaurants, Bed Bath & Beyond®, H&M®, and Overstock.com®.
- July 1 to Sept 30 – Gas stations and Kohl’s.
- Oct 1 to Dec 31 – Amazon.com, Zappos.com, Audible.com, and Diapers.com.
Online Shopping Cash Back
Perhaps the best benefit of using the Chase Freedom® is that cardholders can earn 10% cash back when they go online and shop at select merchants through Chase. There are many merchants that participate, and this is good news for cardholders because they can save a lot of money buying things that they would have bought eventually, whether or not they had the Chase Freedom Card.
All of the bonus programs are great programs, but there is also an introductory rate. For the first 15 months, you can get intro 0% APR on all your purchases and balance transfers. After the 15 months are up, cardholder members can enjoy paying a rather low APR, but the amount they will pay depends on a few factors because it is a variable APR.
Sign up now for the Chase Freedom® and receive a $150 cash back bonus for spending $500 or more during the first three months of card membership. This card has no shortage of bonus programs and Chase has made it easy to earn points and get cash back with it. The APR is very fair too, and applying for the card is also very easy to do. There are a lot of great cards out there today, but the Chase Freedom Card is an essential addition to anyone’s wallet.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.