Chase Freedom® Visa is offering a $100 cash back bonus when you spend at least $500 in purchases during the first three months of membership. You’ll also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 15 months and on purchases for 15 months. This solid cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn cold hard cash in return for your spending. Cardholders can get earn to 5% cash back on their purchases on rotating categories(gas, groceries, restaurants, hotels, etc) and a full 1% cash back on everything else. With no annual membership fee, you can enjoy the cash back rewards and other great cardholder benefits of the Chase Freedom.
Chase Freedom 5% Cash Back Categories:
All Chase Freedom cardholders will receive 5% cash back(up to $1,500 each quarter) in quarterly rotating categories. In order to enjoy the 5% cash back benefits, you must enroll for each quarterly program. Simply put, you’ll get up to $75 in cash back at most in the bonus categories. This may not seem like much, but utilizing their promotion each quarter will put $300 in your pocket each year($75 x 4). I’ve personally made hundreds of dollars in additional rewards each year by taking advantage of all the 5% cash back cards. Since most have no annual fee, you’ll be glad to use them all and maximize to the fullest for all 5% cash back categories.
From April 1st to June 30th of 2013, you can earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 spent at restaurants, movie theaters, and Lowe’s® (activation is now live):
Chase Freedom Visa Features:
- This offer is for people with a good to excellent credit history which means, among other things, that your credit history is clear of bankruptcy and seriously delinquent accounts
- Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent between Apr 1 and Jun 30, 2013 at restaurants, movie theaters, and Lowe’s®
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
On top of the $100 Bonus, the Chase Freedom® Visa comes with a 0% APR intro offer for 15 months on purchases and balance transfer. This introductory period is great if you want to make a big ticket purchase and pay it over 15 months or if you want to transfer a balance from an existing card. You’ll receive 1% cash back on all other purchases without any spending tiers or minimum/maximum cash back limit! For those that shop online, use their online shopping portals for up to 10% cash back at selected merchants. There is no limit on earning and cash rebates never expire. Finally, use Chase Blueprint feature to help you repay your balances faster and save on interest.
I personally have the Chase Freedom cash back credit card and can recommend to my readers wholeheartedly. The $100 sign-up bonus along with the 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories make it a no-brainer to have the Chase Freedom in your wallet. Those in the market for a new credit card with great cash back reward, sign up for the Chase Freedom® Visa – $100 Bonus Cash Back card today.