They are offering a staggering 2.09% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High-Yield Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Andigo Credit Union Rewards
Andigo is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, and was established in 1939. Since then they have grown to seven locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and have an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Andigo Credit Union High-Yield Checking Account below.
|Eligibility: Andigo Credit Union is open to: (1) anyone through making a $15 donation to ConnectVETS; (2) those who live or work in the greater Chicago area; (3) employees of Americaneagle.com, Google, Andigo, Nokia Networks, Motorola Mobility, Motorola Solutions, NewNet Communication Technologies, Academy of General Dentristy, ARRIS, Cambium Networks, Brook Electrical Supply, Ceannate Corp, Continental, GO2 Partners, Direct Selling Association (DSA), Heartland Alliance, Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty, Jim Beam, KinderCare, LPL Financial, Nidec-Shimpo America, Property Specialists, Inc., Royal Power Solutions, SAC Wireless, Smalley Steel Ring, Twisted Pair Solutions, Velocity, or Zebra Technologies Corporation
See current membership details
Andigo Credit Union High-Yield Checking Rate
You can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $10,000. Maintain the max deposit and you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.09% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: High-Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.09% APY Rate
- Qualifying activity requirements for High-Yield Checking:
- $500 or more in total direct deposit per month
- 15 Andigo Visa debit card purchases per month (signature or PIN-based)
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1.00 – $10,000||2.09%|
|Non Qualifying Activity||0.06%|
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- Easy online and mobile access
- Get paid a day early with Early Direct Deposit1
Free Visa® debit card
- NCUA Insured
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
Check out Andigo Credit Union to learn more about the 2.09% APY promotion on their High-Yield Checking Account. Note that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Andigo Credit Union High-Yield Checking Account.