Hailing from Southern Midwest, Arvest Bank offers various banking accounts from checking, savings to even money market and CD accounts, and all of them include notable perks as well! To find out if Arvest Bank Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
Arvest Bank also has a regional network of ATMs and exclusive benefits to offer when you consider opening any of their checking accounts. Another feature that might interest people is Arvest’s low minimum requirements when it comes to opening deposits.
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Option
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 CD Account Options
- 6 Compare CD Accounts
- 7 Arvest Bank Routing Number
- 8 Contact Customer Service
- 9 Reasons To Bank with Arvest Bank
- 10 Reasons Not To Bank with Arvest Bank
- 11 How Arvest Bank Compares
- 12 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
Arvest offers a variety of checking accounts that allows you to bank your way! Plus, each Arvest Bank account includes a free Visa debit card and access to online and mobile banking.
Their series of account rewards your total banking relationship with discounts on additional services like IDProtect and AD&D Insurance! They also offer a Free Blue Basic account for those who want to avoid a monthly fee.
If you want a checking account without any monthly fee, then this checking account is the best option for you.
With this account, you will also get overdraft protection up to $400.
Please note that you will need a $50 initial deposit to open an account.
Basic Blue includes a monthly account paper statement. There is also a $3 monthly fee that can’t be waived, but it’s a very small amount compared to most standard checking accounts.
You’ll also need a minimum deposit of $50 in order to open this account.
This checking account offers affordable checking with valuable benefits.
Additionally, you will also get an Account Holder AD&D Insurance coverage of $10,000 and ID Protect.
With this account, you will receive the following: debit card, free online and mobile banking, but also IDProtect, $600 of overdraft coverage, free notary services, choice of paper account statements, free checks for customers age 62 & older, and a $6 monthly fee.
There is a $6 monthly fee to keep in mind, but with all the protection perks that comes with it, this account should be well worth investing in!
One of the bank’s two premium checking account options. The Arvest Club Checking account gives holders access to a range of discounts as well as increased versions of the benefits offered by other accounts.
With this account, you’ll have $30,000 of AD&D coverage and $800 of overdraft protection.
You’ll also get complimentary checks, notary services, stop pays and money orders with this checking.
There is a $12 monthly fee that is unavoidable, but the perks that comes with it outweighs the monthly fee by a long shot.
With this premium account, you are actually able to waive this fee if you have enough money in various bank accounts.
You’ll also receive $30,000 in AD&D coverage and $1,000 in overdraft protection, as well as a range of discounts and free services at the bank.
If you have the account, you can also gain access to premium interest rates with the savings and money market accounts at the bank.
Although there is a monthly fee of $18, you can bypass it unlike the other checking accounts, making this one of the most popular one.
Compare Checking Accounts
Open your Huntington 25 Checking account today and enjoy:
• $300 bonus by making cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. $500 will be deposited in your new account within 14 days of meeting requirements.
• 24-Hour Grace Overdraft Fee Relief. It is designed to give you more time to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
• Earn Interest on Balances. 0.05% Annual Percentage Yield applies to all balance tiers.
• Free ATM Withdrawals. They’ll waive all non-Huntington ATM cash withdrawal fees at any ATM and reimburse you for some withdrawal fees charged by another ATM owner.
• Waived Monthly Maintenance Fee
• Credit score and identity monitoring at no added cost
Savings Account Option
Arvest Bank offers a variety of savings accounts to help you earn interest while saving money. Our basic Savings account offers unlimited deposits and earns interest on the balance.
All their savings account include free services you need to do your day to day banking, including Arvest online and mobile banking, a 24-hour account information line and friendly customer service.
This is the basic savings account at Arvest Bank.
You’ll need a minimum of $100 to open the account, and there’s a small $2 monthly service fee , but you can easily wave it.
The interest rate is above average. If you link your savings account with a Preferred Club checking account, your interest rates could increase.
The interest for this account is compounded and credited to your account quarterly.
This savings account is specifically designed for children under the age of 18, and it has no monthly service fee!
You need a minimum of $50 to open this account, but afterwards there’s not other minimum requirements to worry about.
There is, however, a $5 fee for every pre-authorized withdrawal/transfer if you exceed 6 of them per statement cycle.
Interest is also compounded quarterly with this savings account.
With this account, you can earn interest at money market rates. Since this is a money market savings account, that means your interest increases depending on how much you deposit each time.
However, the monthly service fee is also higher, but you can waive it if you have enough funds.
Like Arvest’s savings accounts, you are also limited to only 6 pre-authorized withdrawals/transfers each month, and interest is compounded and credited to your account monthly as well.
Compare Savings Accounts
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 0.40% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
CD Account Options
Arvest Bank also does offers CD accounts with varying rates depending on both term length and the amount invested, but there are not a lot of options to choose from.
Down below are details on what a standard CD from Arvest has.
|Minimum Deposit||$1,000 each|
|Access to Your CD Account||Branch Access|
|Security||FDIC insured up to the max. amount (varies)|
|Fees||$0 monthly fee; but has a withdrawal penalty|
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 1.00% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month CD Term
• Earn up to 0.50% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
With the CIT Bank No-Penalty 11-Month CD:
• Earn 0.30% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
• The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
• Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
• No opening or maintenance fees
• Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
• If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
Arvest Bank Routing Number
The Arvest Bank Transit Routing Number is 082900872. This is the same routing number for paper and electronic transactions. The Arvest Bank SWIFT code is ARVTUS44.
Contact Customer Service
Service hours are 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST), Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday.
- (866) 952-9523
- Español: (855) 574-4183
Reasons To Bank with Arvest Bank
- All accounts can be accessed online and most can also be managed on your smartphone via the Arvest Bank app.
- You can access funds online or via the mobile app. You can also make deposits or withdrawals at any Arvest ATM. If you use an out-of-network ATM, you may face fees from both Arvest Bank and whichever third part operates the ATM.
Reasons Not To Bank with Arvest Bank
- They operate more than 250 branch locations, but is only available in four states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Monthly fees for two checking accounts are unavoidable, so you’re spending money every month just to keep the accounts going.
- They don’t have any agreements with a national ATM network, so unless you’re using an Arvest ATM, you” have to face ATM fees.
- If getting the best rate is your biggest priority, then Arvest Bank might not rank highly on your list. Rates across the board aren’t bad by any means, but none of the rates offered is particularly competitive, especially when compared to online accounts.
How Arvest Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Ally Bank: Ally has various account options that provide margin lending, and cash management services. The company provides services for individuals and institutions that are investing online. They offer an electronic trading platform for the purchase and sale of financial securities including common stocks, preferred stocks, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, options, mutual funds, and fixed income investments.
- TD Bank: TD Bank has similar options to Arvest Bank, and they also offer bonuses for signing up for a checking account. They have various account options that suit all kinds of consumers as well.
- Capital One 360: Capital One 360, you can bank fee-free with online and mobile checking that actually pays you back. Whether you’re looking for one of their 40,000 fee-free ATMs or a Capital One location–chances are they are right nearby.
If you live in the four states that Arvest Bank is operating in and you’re looking for a wide variety of services, then Arvest could be a good option to consider since the bank rewards you for linking multiple accounts together.
Arvest also offers free checking accounts for new users and have a youth savings option. If you are interested in learning more about free checking accounts, then click here.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
Otherwise then this is the bank for you! So if you’re interested in banking with Arvest Bank, see what they have to offer through Arvest Bank Promotions! And while you’re here on HMB, check our full list of Best Bank Promotions for more options!