Learn more about Associated Credit Union of Texas Premier Checking Account here.
Available in Texas, Associated Credit Union of Texas is offering a generous 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Premier Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Associated Credit Union of Texas Premier Checking
The Mission of Associated Credit Union of Texas is to offer progressive, quality financial services responsive to the member-owners. The credit union is dedicated to providing these services in a caring, professional manner while maintaining a strong financial base.
|Eligibility: Individuals who live, work, or worship in Austin, Brazoria, Burleson, Fayette, Galveston, Harris, Lee, Waller, or Washington County or within a 10-mile radius of one of our branch locations are eligible to join. Make sure to check out their Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!|
Continue on to learn more about the Associated Credit Union of Texas Premier Checking Account below.
Associated Credit Union of Texas Premier Checking Rate
Residents of Texas can earn a generous rate on balances up to $20,000. Simply have a minimum opening deposit of $100 and meet the requirements and you can earn this rate.
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Premier Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: $5.00 Monthly Service Charge if average daily balance falls below $5,000.00.
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Premier Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.00% APY rate:
- 10 signature based Debit Card transactions (of at least $5.00 each) cleared per calendar month.
- Direct Deposit of at least $500 per month.
- E-Statements required.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Low $100 minimum to open
- Competitive rate on balances up to $20,000
Overall, the Associated Credit Union of Texas is great for those of you who live in Texas and qualify for membership. This account has such a high APY, and you can earn that rate by simply using your account! I would recommend this to anyone who can meet the debit card and direct deposit requirements for each month, because it’s such a great opportunity for those who live in Texas.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Associated Credit Union of Texas’s Premier Checking Account.