Take advantage of up to 1.00% Cash Back on Signature-Based Purchases when you open an Axos Bank Cashback Checking here.
To take advantage of the attractive rate, simply maintain a $1,500.00 average daily collected balance to earn 1.00% cashback on signature-based transaction purchases.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Axos Bank Cashback Checking Summary
I’ll review Axos Bank Cashback Checking below.
Axos Bank Cashback Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Cashback Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $1,500
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee:Unknown
- Insured: FDIC
(Visit Axos Bank for more details)
Cashback Checking Account Rates
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Axos Bank Rate
- Earn up to 1.00% cashback on signature-based transaction purchases.
- Earn up to $2,000.00 per month in cashback on your signature-based transactions.
- Maintain a $1,500.00 average daily collected balance to earn 1.00% cashback on signature-based transaction purchases.
- If your average daily collected balance falls below $1,500 you will earn .50% in cashback for the month.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- 2-Step Authentication
- SSL Encryption: 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption ensures your data remains private and secure.
- Anti-Virus and Malware Protection: Execute regular updates to detect and prevent viruses and malicious software.
- Automatic Logout
- Account Monitoring
- Usernames and Passwords: Axos Bank will not share your usernames or passwords.
- Free Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks anytime, anywhere.
- Online Bill Pay: Bye-bye, missed payments. Manage all of your bills within one dashboard.
- Mobile Banking: Download our mobile app to manage your accounts anytime. Available for iPhone and Android devices.
- No-Hassle Switch Kit: Switching from your current bank? Their step-by-step checklist makes it simple and stress-free.
Other Axos Bank Accounts to Consider
• Earn 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
All in all, the current Axos Bank CashBack Checking is a fantastic offer for those who would like to get paid for shopping. With an attractive rate of 1.00% APY, you can earn up to $2,000.00 per month in cashback on your signature-based transactions.
Furthermore, you will gain access to a range of features and services to better your banking experience.
Additionally, feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below.
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.60% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.55% APY||Review|