Available nationwide, BankUnitedDirect Money Market is offering a staggering 2.00% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about BankUnitedDirect.
Table of Contents
About BankUnitedDirect Money Market
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
I’ll review BankUnitedDirect Money Market below.
BankUnitedDirect Money Market 2.00% Rate
To earn BankUnitedDirect’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $2,500. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.00% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $2,500 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $15, if balance falls under $2,500
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 180 days
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $100/$200 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
BankUnitedDirect ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with BankUnitedDirect’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn BankUnitedDirect Rate
- Open a Money Market account from BankUnitedDirect with an opening deposit of $2,500.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 2.00% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$2,500 – $250,000||2.00% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 2.00% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out BankUnitedDirect and open a Money Market account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on BankUnitedDirect Money Market Account.