Find out everything you need to know about Better Banks Better Interest Checking Account here.
Available in Illinois, Better Banks is offering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Better Interest Checking Account.
About Better Banks Better Interest Checking
The rich history of Better Banks dates back to 1898 with the founding of Dunlap Bank. They continue to remain true to our founders philosophy to “remain a strong, locally owned, community bank” with a full line of financial solutions aimed at providing efficient, convenient and friendly service so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Continue on to learn more about the Better Banks Better Interest Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Better Banks Better Interest Checking Rate
Residents of Illinois can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum balance, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Better Interest Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: IL (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Open a Better Interest Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.00% APY rate:
- Have 10 debit card transactions post and settle per qualification cycle (excluding ATM withdrawals)
- Have One Direct Deposit or one ACH debit post and settle per qualification cycle
- Receive electronic statement each qualification cycle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds
- No Monthly Fee
- Bill Pay
Better Banks is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that lives in the qualifying state. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month, which isn’t the worst requirement for a rate this high! Remember that you need to keep your balance under $10,000 or you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Better Banks’s Better Interest Checking Account.
Leave a Reply