Available nationwide, BrioDirect High Yield Savings is offering an attractive 2.15% APY rate with just $25 deposit and no monthly maintenance fee.
Give your savings an extra boost with a high-yield online savings account from BrioDirect. One of the best rates around, the account keeps track of your savings with online and mobile banking.
Table of Contents
About BrioDirect High Yield Savings
Founded in 1888, Sterling, which powers BrioDirect, is a strong financial institution with more than $30 billion in assets. It is rated one of “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes and an FDIC insured institution.
The bank offers virtually everything you want in an online bank: Market-leading savings and CD rates, online banking and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your money is safe and secure.
BrioDirect offers its product line nationwide to US citizens and resident aliens (18 years or older), who have a US mailing address and a valid Social Security number, through an online application.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
BrioDirect High Yield Savings Rate
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $25 and complete an online application right now in minutes.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings
- Interest Rate: 2.15% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
BrioDirect ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||3 days||$75K||$250K||Call 877.369.BRIO to request higher limits|
- BrioDirect accounts can be funded through ACH transfer, wire transfer, or check.
- There is no limit on the number of external banks that can be linked.
- BrioDirect allows you to make withdrawals and deposits initiated from an external bank.
How to Earn BrioDirect Rate
- Complete an online application right now in minutes.
- All you need is your contact information, driver’s license, U.S. passport or state I.D. and Social Security number.
- You must deposit at least $25 to open this account and to earn the disclosed APY
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- FDIC insured
- One of the best rates around
- Keep track of your savings with online and mobile banking
- Open with just $25
- No monthly fee
This is a rather competitive rate that you can earn with just $25! If you are eligible, I recommend checking out the BrioDirect High Yield Savings account. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on BrioDirect High Yield Savings Account.