Available nationwide, Capital One 360 Performance Savings is offering a staggering 1.30% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Capital One 360.
Table of Contents
About Capital One 360 Performance Savings
Being one of the largest financial institution in the United States, Capital One has over 500 convenient locations spread throughout the nation.
With a driven and dedicated team offering fantastic products such as Savings rates and CD rates, you are able to obtain the best services and features the bank has to offer.
I’ll review Capital One 360 Performance Savings below.
Capital One 360 Performance Savings 1.30% Rate
- What you’ll get: Up to $500 bonus (click through link above for offer)
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open a new 360 Performance Savings account by May 31, 2020, using promo code SCORE500.
- Deposit $10,000–$50,000 or more of new money within 10 days of account opening (Initial Funding Period).
- Maintain the required daily balance within a bonus tier for 90 days following the Initial Funding Period, and earn $100 for every $10,000 maintained (up to $500).
- When it expires: 5/31/2020
To earn Capital One 360’s competitive rate, simply open a new account. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.30% rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Performance Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.30% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.30% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Comenity Direct Savings and HSBC Direct Savings accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|
|Huntington Bank Relationship Money Market Account||1.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.15% APY||Review|
Capital One 360 ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Capital One 360’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Capital One 360 Rate
- Open a Performance Savings account from Capital One 360.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 1.30% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|All Balances||1.30% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Top-Rated Mobile App : Access your money 24/7, from the couch or on-the-go, with mobile banking.
- Digital Saving Tools : Use innovative tools like automatic transfers to help make the most of your online account.
- Member FDIC : All deposits in this savings account are FDIC-insured up to the allowable limits.
Check out Capital One 360 and open a Performance Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Capital One 360 Performance Savings Account.