Available nationwide, Chevron Federal Credit Union is offering 1.50% APY when you open a MarketEdge Savings account. There is no opening deposit to begin collecting your earnings. Just maintain a balance of at least $2,500 to earn this great rate. With this account you can conveniently manage accounts online, have access to ATMs nationwide, and fund with NCUA insured deposits. If you have higher balances and want to maximize your money, sign up today to enjoy all of their features on top of this limited time rate!
Eligibility: Membership in Chevron Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in Contra Costa County Historical Society ($20 fee), Navy League of the United States ($50 annual membership fee). For more details on eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Chevron Federal Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: MarketEdge Savings
- Interest Rate: 1.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: NCUA
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Chevron FCU Rates:
- Open a MarketEdge Savings account from Chevron Federal Credit Union.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account with new money- Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$250,000 and above||1.50% APY|
|$2,500 to $249,999||1.50% APY|
|$2,499 and below||0.45% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Open a MarketEdge Savings with no required initial deposit
- Interest is compounded daily and will be credited to your account every month
- Allowance of up to 6 withdrawals per statement cycle
- Access your accounts online by computer or phone at anytime
- Free services for eDeposits, transfers, and eBills
- NCUA insures your funds up to the maximum amount
Check out this offer from Chevron Federal Credit Union. When you open a MarketEdge Savings account you can earn a 1.50% APY! This rate is great for higher balances of $2,500. With no opening deposit or hidden fees, you can be sure that this account will bring in great savings out of your money. Get started today to experience what Chevron Federal Credit Union has to offer! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.