Available for residents Nationwide, Community Bank of Raymore is offering 2.14% APY when you open a Premier Money Management account!
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of just $25. Finally, you can fund your account with any amount and start earning 2.14% APY! Also, whenever you open the account, interest accrues on the first business day of your deposit. Community Bank of Raymore offers many great features such as free electronic statements, a low opening deposit, and a guaranteed rate that’s higher than the national average.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Community Bank of Raymore Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premier Money Management Account
- Interest Rate: 2.14% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10 if the monthly account balance falls below $10,000.
- Additional Requirements: There is also a $4 paper statement fee.
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
Earn Community Bank of Raymore Rates
- Open a Premier Money Management account from Community Bank of Raymore with an opening deposit of $25.
- You must have an account balance of at least $1,000 in order to waive the $10 monthly fee, otherwise there is no minimum account balance.
- Interest accrues on the first business day of your deposit!
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Low opening deposit
- Competitive rates
- Unlimited deposits
- No maximum balance restrictions
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Premier Money Management Account: The $10 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain an account balance of $1,000 or more.
Make sure to check out Community Bank of Raymore to learn more about their 2.14% rate on their Premier Money Management Account! Overall, this is a simple promotion that offers a great rate compared to a regular savings account. And all it requires is a minimum opening deposit of $25 to earn the high rate.
Be sure to keep your balance above $10,000 to avoid any fees. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.50% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|