Available nationwide, Connexus Credit Union Money Market is offering a generous 0.85% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Connexus Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About Connexus Credit Union Money Market
Serving members across all 50 states, Connexus Credit Union is a member-focused cooperative that is proud to return profits to member-owners through high yields for checking accounts and deposit products, as well as competitive rates for personal, home, and auto loans
I’ll review Connexus Credit Union Money Market below.
Connexus Credit Union Money Market 0.85% Rate
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 0.85% APY
- Minimum Balance: $50K+
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
Connexus Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with their ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Connexus Credit Union Rate
- Open a Money Market account with a $1,000 minimum deposit.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Direct Deposit of net pay, including salary, wages, government benefits, or pension each month.
- Having ten (10) checks, ACH withdrawals, and/or debit card transactions clear the account by the last business day of each month.
- Enrolling in eStatements.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Balances over $1,000 will start earning you interest
- Make deposits in any amount at any time online or on your phone
- Allowance of up to 6 monthly pre-authorized electronic withdrawals or transfers
- Free CRIS telephone banking, mobile banking, and online banking with bill pay and eStatements
- NCUA insurance on your deposits for additional security
Check out this offer to begin earning this high-yield savings rate! When you open a Money Market account you can earn up to 0.85% APY! When you open the account with $1,000, your interest will save more for funds $50,000 and up.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Connexus Credit Union Money Market Account.