Learn more about Dort Financial Credit Union Boost High Yield Checking Account here.
Available in Michigan, you can earn a generous 5.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their Boost High Yield Checking Account.
About Dort Financial Credit Union Boost High Yield Checking
Dort Financial Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative whose mission is to open doors to their members by providing quality financial services. Unlike other financial institutions, credit union ‘profits’ are returned to the membership in the form of lower loan rates, higher dividend rates, and affordable services.
|Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships in the State of Michigan can join. Click here to learn more about membership eligibility.|
Continue on to learn more about the Dort Financial Credit Union Boost High Yield Checking Account below.
Note: Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Dort Financial Credit Union Boost High Yield Checking Rate
Residents of Michigan can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 5.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Boost High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: MI (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 5.00% APY Rate
- Open a Boost High Yield Checking Account with an opening deposit of any amount.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 5.00% APY rate:
- At least $900 in direct deposit(s).
- At least 25 debit card transactions.
- Receive e-Statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No Minimum Balance
- No monthly service fee
- Free Mobile & Online Banking
- Bill Pay
This is a great opportunity for residents of Michigan so if you have a branch near you I highly recommend you take advantage of this account. The rate is one of the highest in the nation and the requirements aren’t too difficult to meet.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Dort Financial Credit Union’s Boost High Yield Checking Account.
Leave a Reply