Here you can learn all about First Advantage Bank Max Earnings Checking Account.
For residents nationwide, First Advantage Bank is offering up to 4.50% APY with their Max Earnings Checking Account on balances up to $10,000.
Table of Contents
About First Advantage Bank Max Earnings Checking
First Advantage Bank offers a complete range of products and services to help you manage your money and meet your personal financial goals. They now have eight full-service banking centers throughout middle Tennessee, a virtual branch with a national presence, over 100 employees, and they are traded publicly on the OTC market (FABK).
Continue on to learn more about the First Advantage Bank Max Earnings Checking Account below.
First Advantage Bank Max Earnings Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $10,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 4.50% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Max Earnings Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Where it’s available: KY, TN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $10,000
- Monthly fee: $7
How To Earn Up to 4.50% APY Rate
- Sign up to First Advantage Bank and open an Max Earnings Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Receive e-statements
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit OR ACH (once to the account per statement cycle)
- Make 10 or more debit card purchases (10 per statement cycle, must clear the account during the statement cycle)
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||4.50%|
- First Advantage Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Account Notifications
First Advantage Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Advantage Bank’s Max Earnings Checking Account.