Find out more about First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in Kansas, First Bank is offering a generous 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
From their humble beginnings up to the present, the goal of First Bank has remained constant – protect their depositor’s funds and assist their communities to grow and prosper. It is because of their customers that they have grown through their long history to be one of the largest and strongest banks in the area.
Continue on to learn more about the First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
First Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Kansas can earn a generous rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: KS (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of $50.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 3.00% APY rate:
- At least 12 debit card purchase transactions
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and login to Online Banking at least once per cycle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$20,000+||3.00% to 0.71% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online Banking and First Mobile Banking, including:
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Free First Bank Debit Card
If you are a resident of Kansas, I recommend you check out this account to earn a generous rate. The requirements are rather easy to meet and you will be able to gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.