You can learn all about the First Tech Federal Credit Union Dividend Rewards Checking account here.
Available nationwide, First Tech Federal Credit Union is offering a rate of 1.50% APY on balances up to $15,000 when you open a Dividends Rewards Checking Account.
About First Tech FCU Dividend Rewards Checking
Founded in 1952, First Tech is the nation’s premier credit union serving the world’s leading technology-oriented companies and their employees. Additionally, they offer a full range of customized products and services, as well as individual tools for financial wellness.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live and work in Lane County in Oregon and for those who work for a high tech or telecom company, or the state of Oregon and also if you are members of the Financial Fitness Association or the Computer History Museum. Additionally, be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.|
Continue on to learn more about the First Tech Federal Credit Union Dividend Rewards Checking Account below.
Note: Also interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Bank, or CIT Bank.
First Tech FCU Dividend Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a great rate on balances up to $15,000. Additionally, with such a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 1.50% APY up to $15,000
- Eligible Accounts: Dividend Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $0.01
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 1.50% APY Rate
- Open a Dividend Rewards Checking account with an opening deposit of $0.01+.
- Qualifications per monthly cycle are 12 debit card purchases, one direct deposit or ACH withdrawal, and also receive electronic statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- More than 40 First Tech branches and access to over 5,000 branches nationwide
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Online Banking, BillPay and e-deposit 24/7
- Also, mobile apps for the iPhone, Android and Windows Phone platforms
First Tech Federal Credit Union allows customers to access their services nationwide through their shared branching! However, the only downside would be that their memberships are select. But, if you are eligible be sure to check out this account to earn an attractive rate.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Furthermore, for more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Tech Federal Credit Union’s Dividend Rewards Checking Account.
It lower to 1.80% APY 2/18/2020