If you’re looking for an online savings account with high interest rates, consider signing up with Incredible Bank so you can cash in on their 2.20% APY. This is a nationwide offer from an online bank so anybody can join.
There is an opening deposit of $2,500. As long as you maintain a balance of at least $25,000 you can enjoy earning the high rate on your funds along with great features such as no monthly account maintenance fees, free online, mobile and text banking plus many more. If you are interested, make sure to read on and earn more in return for your money!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Table of Contents
Incredible Bank Online Savings Account
- Direct Link to Offer
- Rate: 2.20% APY
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 paper statement fee will apply if the account is not enrolled in e-statements through online banking
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||?||$50,000||?||3 linked accounts|
- Bank-to-Bank transfer capabilities will be available per request after 60 days of account opening. You will need to contact the bank in order to activate this feature on your account.
- A maximum of three outbound transfers per day, not exceeding a total of $10,000
- A maximum of three inbound transfers per day, not exceeding a total of $50,000
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Incredible Bank Rates
- Apply and sign up online. You must provide all of your personal credentials.
- Open a High Yield Savings with Incredible Bank.
- Earn the 2.20% rate on balances $25k and more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $24,999.99||1.21% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Save with their highest rate of 2.20% APY
- Waive monthly fees by enrolling in eStatements
- Access your high yield savings account 24/7 online
- Easily fund your new account from an existing IncredibleBank account or other institution electronically
- Make deposits to fund your account by mobile app, direct deposit, bank-to-bank transfer, wire transfer or mail
- Be able to do domestic inbound and outbound wires
This is a great opportunity to take advantage of the competitive 2.20% APY on an Incredible Bank savings account. Applying online is quick and easy, so hurry in for the savings. Share your experience and comment below for our readers.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you are not interested or looking for other alternative options, find more of the best bank rates from our list of nationwide savings accounts!
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|