Here you can learn about Interra Credit Union Flex Checking Account.
For residents of Indiana, Interra Credit Union is offering up to 5.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.
Table of Contents
About Interra Credit Union Flex Checking
Establish in 1932, Interra Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that puts their members before their profits. With a wide variety of products and services at their disposal, you can expect stability in your financial future.
|Eligibility: Interra Credit Union offers membership to those who live or work in the Indiana counties of Allen, DeKalb, Elkhart, Fulton, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, LaPorte, Marshall, Miami, Noble, Pulaski, St. Joseph, Starke, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, or Whitley. For complete details, be sure to check our their Membership Requirements.|
Continue on to learn more about the Interra Credit Union Flex Checking Account below.
Interra Credit Union Flex Checking Rate
Take advantage of the 5.00% APY on balances up to $10,000 at Interra Credit Union.
- What you’ll get: 5.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Flex Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: IN (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: $2, can be waived with eStatements
(American Share Insured)
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
How To Earn Up to 5.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Interra Credit Union and open an Flex Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have at least 20 debit card purchase transactions post.
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH auto debit post.
- Enroll and receive e-Statements at a valid email address.
- Varies by debit card purchases:
- 5.00% APY when 50+ debit card purchases post and clear your account each qualification cycle.
- 2.00% APY when 20-49 debit card purchases post and clear your account each qualification cycle.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||5.00%|
- High rate paid on balances up to $10,000.
- ATM fee refunds nationwide – up to $25 per qualification cycle.
- No minimum balance.
- Automatically qualify the month you sign up.
Interra Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Additionally, this APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Not the worst requirements for a rate this high!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Interra Credit Union’s Free Rewards Checking Account.