If you are interested in learning more about Iowa State Bank promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
They are offering a staggering 3.25% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Iowa State Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards
Iowa State Bank is headquartered in Hull, Iowa and was established in 1879. Since then they have grown to 8 locations and boast an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the Iowa State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Iowa State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $25,000. Furthermore, with a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 3.25% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IA
- Opening Deposit: $1.00 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.25% APY Rate
- $1.00 minimum deposit to open
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle (ATM withdrawals do not count)
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, or Automatic Payment post and settle
- Be enrolled and agree to receive eStatements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||3.25%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05%|
- Free checking that pays high interest
- Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $20 per cycle)
- Linked to your free Kasasa Saver® for easy savings
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Enjoy unlimited check writing (client purchases checks)
- Free debit card
- Free telephone banking
Check out Iowa State Bank to learn more about the 3.25% APY promotion on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account. Note that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Iowa State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.