MidFirst Bank is offering a $25 bonus for their youth savings program. Their iSave savings program offers a fun opportunity for kids to learn the importance of saving, and receive a matching deposit. Making regular deposits to their iSave account earns money. If they make 12 consecutive monthly deposits, MidFirst will match 50% (up to $25) of the average of your highest single deposit each month. This program is really beneficial for kids so check it out!
Editor’s Note: The iSave Kids Club is for kids under 12 years old and iS2 is for kids 12 to 17 years old. Both are eligible for this offer.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
MidFirst Bank Account Info:
- $25 Sign up Offer
- MidFirst Bank Promotion Printout
- Account Type: iSave Account
- Availability: AZ, CO, OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How to Earn MidFirst Bank Bonus:
- Open an iSave Account for your child
- Make 12 consecutive monthly deposits and MidFirst will match 50% (up to $25) of the average of your highest single deposit each month.
MidFirst Bank is offering a great way for your kids to earn a $25 bonus. With their iSave program, kids will learn the importance of savings money. If you are interested, then definitely check it out. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.