Available online nationwide, PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account is offering a nice 1.70% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Pure Point Financial.
Table of Contents
About PurePoint Financial Online Savings
PurePoint Financial was founded in 2017 and headquartered in New York. PurePoint Financial is a hybrid digital bank. Like an online bank, it offers its customers convenient and secure access to their accounts through intuitive online and mobile banking options.
I’ll review PurePoint Financial below.
PurePoint Financial High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.70% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $150/$300 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
PurePoint Financial ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Pull||1-2 days||$250,000||$1,000,000||10 linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn PurePoint Financial Rate
- Open an online savings account from PurePoint Financial with minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.70% APY for balances of $10,000 or more.
- Earn 0.25% APY for balances of $0.01 – $9,999.99.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Greater than $10,000||1.70% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 1.70% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out PurePoint Financial and open a Online Savings account with this rate. This rate ranks nicely among other big banks, however there are still better rates out there. See our list of best bank rates below! Additionally, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on PurePoint Financial Online Savings Account.