Available nationwide, State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account is offering a competitive 0.75% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about State Bank of Texas.
Table of Contents
About State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account
State Bank of Texas (SBT) is headquartered in Dallas and is the 77th largest bank in the state of Texas. It is also the 896th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1987 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 78 employees at 7 locations.
I’ll review State Bank of Texas Direct below.
State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account Rate
To earn State Bank of Texas Direct’s competitive rate of 0.75% APY, you must open with a minimum $100,000. Once you open an account, you will be able to earn the APY with no maximum.
- Account Type: Money Market
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unkown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early account termination fee: There is a $25 early close out fee within 120 days of account opening.
- Household limit: None listed
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.50% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.40% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
State Bank of Texas Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn State Bank of Texas Direct Rate
- Open a Money Market account online from State Bank of Texas Direct with a minimum opening deposit of $100,000
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.75% APY for balances
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Domestic wire transfers – incoming and outgoing
- International wire transfers – incoming and outgoing
- Safe deposit boxes – availability varies by location
- Cashier’s checks
- ATM/debit cards
- Minimum of $100,000 to open
- FDIC insured
Check out State Bank of Texas and open a Jumbo Money Market account with this competitive rate! You can earn the high APY with just a $100,000 minimum deposit. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account Account.