Available nationwide, State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account is offering a competitive 2.85% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about State Bank of Texas.
Table of Contents
About State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market
State Bank of Texas (SBT) is headquartered in Dallas and is the 77th largest bank in the state of Texas. It is also the 896th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1987 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 78 employees at 7 locations.
I’ll review State Bank of Texas Direct below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Rate
To earn State Bank of Texas Direct’s competitive high rate, you must open with a minimum $100,000. Once you open an account, you will be able to earn the high APY with no maximum.
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.85% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, online
- Minimum Balance: $100K
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100K
- Monthly Fee: $20 if the average daily balance falls below $25k.
- Early Account Termination Fee: There is a $25 early close out fee within 120 days of account opening.
State Bank of Texas Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit|
$25 fee for each addition debit beyond the six allowed per statement cycle.
Funding a Jumbo Money Market account can be done by ACH, wire, or check.
How to Earn State Bank of Texas Direct Rate
- Open a Money Market account online from State Bank of Texas Direct with a minimum opening deposit of $100,000
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.85% APY for balances
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Domestic wire transfers – incoming and outgoing
- International wire transfers – incoming and outgoing
- Safe deposit boxes – availability varies by location
- Cashier’s checks
- ATM/debit cards
- Minimum of $100,000 to open
- FDIC insured
Check out State Bank of Texas and open a Jumbo Money Market account with this competitive rate! You can earn the high APY with just a $100,000 minimum deposit. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account Account.