Learn about State Savings Bank Rewards Checking account here.
Available nationwide, State Savings Bank is offering a 2.53% APY with a maximum balance of $20,000 on their Rewards Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About State Savings Bank Rewards Checking
State Savings Bank is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa and was established in 1894. Since then they have grown to 2 locations, offer CD rates that are 34% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Continue on to learn more about the State Savings Bank Rewards Checking Account below.
State Savings Bank Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn the industry leading rate on balances up to $20,000. With no minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.53% APY up to $20,000
- Eligible Accounts: Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: IA
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.53% APY Rate
- Open a Rewards Checking Account with balances up to $20,000
- 15 or more debit card purchases
- 5 or more ACH debits (automatic debits) or 5 or more Bill Pay transactions or 1 or more State Savings Bank automatic loan payments to State Savings Bank loans
- 1 or more direct deposits such as payroll, social security, or disability income deposit
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $20,000||2.53%|
- Free Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders
- Overdraft Privilege Services Available
- FDIC Insured
Make sure you check out State Savings Bank to learn more about the 2.53% APY promotion on their Rewards Checking Account. Remember that if your balance is over $20,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. Take advantage of this wonderful promotion before it ends!
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on State Savings Bank Rewards Checking Account.