Check out more information about CapEd Credit Union High Yield Checking Account here.
Available nationwide, CapEd Credit Union is offering 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High Yield Checking Account & a $100 checking bonus.
About CapEd Credit Union Promotions
CapEd is known in Idaho’s Treasure and Magic Valleys as a source for financial products, services, and educational resources that help teachers, their family members, and others invested in the education community to foster a healthy financial well-being.
|Eligibility: You qualify for membership if you are an employee of, a retiree from, a volunteer with, or a student of a public, private, or parochial school in one of the qualifying counties. Learn more about membership eligibility here.|
Continue on to learn more about the CapEd Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
CapEd Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Offered Nationwide, CapEd Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn a $100 checking bonus! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: Nationwide. Branches in ID (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Limtied time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Have a monthly direct deposit or electronic payment
- Enroll in CapEd eBanking and eStatements
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle
- Upon meeting qualifications the $100 will be deposited into your CapEd checking account and the $100 School District/Foundation funds will be paid to them directly
- To receive your $100 deposit and give $100 to your selected School District/Foundation, earn the 2.00% APY on balances up to $10,000, and get the ATM fee refunds, you must meet qualifications in any of the first three full qualification cycles after your account is opened.
- To meet qualifications, 12 debit card transactions must post and settle to the account during the qualification cycle; at least one direct deposit or automatic payment must post and settle this account during the qualification cycle; and, be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatement notices.
- Upon meeting qualifications the $100 will be deposited into your CapEd checking account and the $100 School District/Foundation funds will be paid to them directly.
- Valid for members who do not have a CapEd personal checking account. Offer available on personal accounts only. Limit one $100 reward per SSN. Limited time offer.
CapEd Credit Union High Yield Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a generous rate on balances up to $10,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Rate
- Open a High Yield Checking Account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.00% APY rate:
- At least one direct deposit or automatic payment must post or clear your High Yield Checking account each qualification cycle
- At least twelve debit card purchases must post and settle on your High Yield Checking account each qualification cycle
- Must be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatement notices
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Good For Me Checking: None
- High Yield Checking: None
- Money Market Checking: $18 monthly fees, waived if the balance falls below $2,500
- Savings Account: None
- Business Savings: $10, waived with a minimum daily balance of $1,000
- Business Checking: $10, waived with a minimum daily balance of $1,000
This is a great rewards checking account with a decent rate and many great features that come with it. Make sure you meet the membership eligibility and monthly qualifications to earn the rate.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
*Compare CapEd Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
Check back often to see the latest info on CapEd Credit Union’s High Yield Checking Account.