Find all the latest CIT Bank CD Rates, promotions, and offers here.
Availability: Nationwide, Online
Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
About CIT Bank CD Rates
CIT Bank has been operating for over 100 years and is currently headquartered in Pasadena, California.
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs.
From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|6-Month Term||5.00% APY|
|13-Month Term||4.65% APY|
|18-Month Term||4.60% APY|
|1-Year Term||0.30% APY|
|2-Year Term||0.40% APY|
|3-Year Term||0.40% APY|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY|
|5-Year Term||0.50% APY|
CIT Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in a CIT Bank CD account to maximize your earnings.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty:
- The penalty we may impose will equal 6 months’ simple interest on the amount withdrawn
• Available online nationwide
• Earn up to 5.00% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
CIT Bank 11-Month No-Penalty CD
With the CIT Bank No-Penalty 11-Month CD:
• Earn 4.90% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
• The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
• Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
• No opening or maintenance fees
• Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
• If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
CIT Bank CD Account Features
To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new CIT Bank account.
As long as you open your CD with at least $1,000, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
CIT Bank’s CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
More CIT Bank Accounts To Consider
|CIT Bank Platinum Savings||5.05% APY||Review|
|6-Month Term||5.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||4.90% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||4.65% APY||Review|
|13-Month Term||4.65% APY||Review|
|18-Month Term||4.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.00% APY||Review|
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs.
Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience.
Check back often for the latest CIT Bank CD rates!
See our list of the latest CIT Bank offers.
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.